What is Technical Interface Office?
Diyar has established the Technical Interface Office (TIO) to safeguard Diyar’s planning principles by guiding Third party developers (TPDs) and / landowners and their Consultants through the design approvals process; support the TPD Consultant in obtaining Government Authority approvals; and monitoring the safe and compliant of construction and buildings on site; all through prescribed in the DRG’s. The TIO is committed to supporting its valued partners through its professional team and user-friendly processes. TIO Services can be summarized as:
- Management of Diyar’s, Development Regulations and Guidelines (DRG), and Environmental & Construction regulations.
- Review TPD’s design proposals to ensure compliance of design drawings to Diyar’s DRG’s.
- Issuance of No Objection Certificates (NOC) and Completion Certificates for TPD consultants to obtain the relevant concerned Government approvals.
- Facilitate communication & assist TPD consultants with relevant Government Authorities in order to obtain final approvals.
- Provide Technical assistance to TPDs and their Consultants.
- Monitor construction activities to ensure Compliance to approved design drawings, encourage safe working practices and minimize the impact of construction on surrounding properties and environment.